Manufacturing shaping and quality
Trendy and Design
Quality of materials, originality, durability, functionality is the qualities of furniture that we sell. Stone professionals foremost, we combine traditional methods of shaping and the modern cutting techniques, with constant quality and perfect performance concern. As part of making our travertine tables, we work with 15 artisans working nobly the stone to achieve exceptional results.
We use only the 100% natural stone in grade for the design of our products.
Commitment to quality
The blocks are cut, processed, assembled, and pre-assembled in our workshop or partners depending on the product in our partners’ workshops. Marking cutting and fitting is performed taking into account the particularities of each stone structure. Each piece is then strictly controlled by our team before the conditioning phase.
Product qualities to finishes are at the heart of the team concerns. Starting with our choice of blocks till our product is finished Living"Roc follows every step of each product development.
On every production sites, we built our own quality control, established by the highest quality standards. So we are making sure the selection of raw materials, size control, each side control, quality finishes, the care taken in packaging is absolutely perfect.
Furniture : the base ( marble tables ) is made from slices taken from of travertine blocks, recapped and softened one by one.
- Fillers clean and smooth on the whole surface (excluding natural pinholes)
- Polishing quality marble tables (80 °)
- Quality and precision assembly slices (travertine) Quality grade of stone and consistent color tones on the surface.
- Slabs Calibration (minimum of 2.3 cm thick) to ensure maximum strength.
Respect of size and stability of each product
- Homogeneity of the softening (or other finish)
- Systematic treatment of stone before packaging (waterproof - sealed)